Note: For questions about the job posting, please contact the agency that posted this position by using the contact information provided on the "Contact" tab for the position.
Minimum Qualifications • Must be a US citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be currently attending a New York State college, university or graduate program, or be a resident of New York State attending a college, university or graduate program outside of New York State
• Preferred Sophomore level college student
• Major in Information Technology or Engineering
• Must have completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two or four-year college or university (completion of one year’s worth of academic credits over a more extended period of time may qualify part-time students)
• Or currently enrolled graduate student or accepted in a graduate degree program
• Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or equivalent to a C.
Duties Description This position would work with analysts and project managers within the Chief Portfolio Office to analyze project management data within ITSM and assist with assessing project health within the NYS ITS project portfolio of projects which consists over approximately 400 projects.
In addition, this position would assist the Chief Portfolio Office in reviewing the effectiveness of current financial processes and assessing the portfolio health with an emphasis on project financials, and participate in efforts in the centralized business analysis. As needed, this position would perform analytical tasks for special or ad-hoc assignments.
-- Data Analytical
-- Project Management
-- Financial Analysis
-- Business Analysis
Hours per week: 20-30
Some positions may require additional credentials or a background check to verify your identity.
PO Box 2062